XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

Unhedged "My motives?", merely to present the facts as I see...

1. 364 Posts.

Unhedged "My motives?", merely to present the facts as I see them, no hidden agenda, it is hardly like I can affect share price.

If all you want is some back slapping love fest you have your view and I have mine, but I have saved plenty of money by not buying to date as IMO nothing has happened to make it worth buying; I think my reason for the selling is correct, but you may have conspiracy theories etc. All my other holdings were thinly traded low cap minnows at the time I took a position, however I will not buy into Entek on potential alone at these prices, I need more.

Go back and look at all of my posts on Entek and see who has been right; and critique it from that aspect. Don't kid yourself, there may be lots of potential but management have actually achieved next to nothing in the past year apart from provide placement fees to their broker. Buy now and you are buying one confirmed wildcat in the Gulf with dropping gas prices, an unproven but hyped niobrara interest where no work can happen for at least 3 months and lots of cash burn "improving safety standards....." etc, admirable though that is. 20bopd does not equal cash flow in my mind, maybe a fraction of the admin.

I advised ages ago the inevitable delays, low rate of production expected, lack of management expertise, missed opportunity in NFEI's true hot prospect when NFEI was on the bones of their A (and it wasn't Green River), the fact that the gas producers were selling out of Green River, not buying in because of the dropping gas price. All of which was generally dismissed.

Will a reserve upgrade really make any difference? - I am sure Hartleys will pump it, but have a look at SEA, only 5% of its acreage has any reserve calculated - it seems like production or nearness to major production and relationships with the majors which counts (none of which Entek has). In the absence of production the cash burn keeps needing cap raisings to do anything meaningful. Have a look at NFEI's share price based on no reserves or even 3D but hot land, at least doubled. SSN same deal, only shooting 3D now but price up 400%+ for the year months before that.

I'll be the first to disclose when I buy in and the reasons and it may in fact be on a price risk/return basis alone. In the meantime I wish all holders luck, I just think you jumped in a little early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.