LYC 0.58% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

How low can it go?, page-14

1. 5,436 Posts.
    CoalSeamGas : Anyone who cares to read my past post ,dating back the time of the 2013 AGM.would find that i have been most consistent negative about LYC ..

My reason is similar to many others.That is Promises by lynas board not delivered.
    Lack of information to the shareholders. And Even the announcements were and are subject to interpretation. Hence we have seen the fruitless debates in this forum.

At the end, the Share Price spoke volumes. The negative POV won hand down cause the facts could not be hidden by anyone who tried to cover up for the Lynas board .

I for one, did not short LYC. I find it complicated to hedge etc. I leave it to the professionals in this room who say one thing and act different when it comes to trading.
    For a start,shorting in the short term does not work because the SP moves in the direction that the Big Players want it to move.
    Why do you think B of America, MS , and Mitsubishi sold some shares and not all of them?

The SP can turn around when you least expect it.
    For what reason did the SP move fr 4c to 7,3 cents in recent weeks.
    Was the turnaround not predictable by the Down rampers????

How many in this forum believe that the Big Players did or does not have a fair idea what is happening to Lynas and COP, productivity etc.

Over the last years we have seen the SP being hammered down from $2.50 to 4cents.
    How was this possible?
    Was this the works of the down rampers in this forum .Or professional with researched information closer to the lynas board.
    Interesting enough that Nic Curtis started to sell his shares around $2.00.
    Silly of me that i did not follow him sooner than i did before i dumped my LYC.

In our world of legalities ,we cannot prove anything nor point the finger at anyone especially the Lynas board who is well protected by company Lawyers .

For the above reason ,i have been saying that LYC is a big risk whether one goes long or short. Why bother fighting a losing battle when there is a choice of other shares around .
    Call it an obsession if you like, i am here to see the end of the LYNAS story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $13.27M 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 966 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 18661 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.