SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

How low can it go, page-34

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    Sounds like you are still in and think the outlook is OK for anyone with the balls to keep going. The whole idea about f-ing up the Pfs is just silly, yes it was late, yes the options didn't pay off, but the Pfs didn't change things much when it did come out. If it come out on time the options probably still would not have paid off anyway. They would still be underwater now anyway if they did.

The only thing that matters is funding and offtakes. So if you want to have a go at management that is the area to get stuck in as companies in a much worse position than SYA have managed to get them.

This is a speccy always has been so should always be treated with caution. Luckily for me a few of my others have kept me afloat and able to keep going here for a bit longer. I have never been through a voluntary administration, but if it happened tomorrow, I'm sure that we would get our MC if the resources were sold off. The only way it doesn't is if they keep up the dilution through new shares.

I am not defending anything that has gone on and definitely don't want to sound like I'm giving advice, all I'm saying is I'm not giving up just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.