SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Yes another 33% will hurt my chances of recovering my 55% of...

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    Yes another 33% will hurt my chances of recovering my 55% of equity already lost, certainly an uphill battle rekindling losses now there is about double the shares on offer VS pre-Arthier acquisition.

Many posters had thought they might sell off a tenement or 2 to focus on Arthier Lithium Tenement and drop Pilbara or various promising other Graphite tenements..

Guess given the relationship to AJM board-wise the mass dilution was heavily telegraphed to anyone who bothered to check them out knowing the style of management is to mass dilute and final come good, long terms getting beaten by the ugly stick along the way.

By the time this crew get an off-take they will be holding most of the shares and wont of minded the dilution along the way which resulted in them finally holding a big stake in a quality asset at the expense of those who funded the exploration along the way.

One of the many quagmires of investing in junior mining stocks which are overly-ambitious spreading there capital dangerously thin OR deliberately dilute to their personal benefit playing the long game and using there inside knowledge to play the game and accumulate at the "right time" -- they might know an off-take is just around the corner.. by dipping out know you've must the upside which management has been starring us too.

The opportunity cost of not holding vs cutting your losses and moving to (presumably) greener pastures.. we don't know do we.. maybe those inside do though..

Thought Patterson's might Pump this up abit to give them something to dump into or give the perception of gaining an advantage by participating.. but that would involve actually buying on market which would make the entire assertion laughable in the offset. If management step up here it could be a telegraph to market this might be the final dilution before this thing turns. Flip a coin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.