BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

re: how long can it go dorc - I think we can agree that the...

1. 3,754 Posts.
    re: how long can it go dorc - I think we can agree that the btvo's are a lost cause !

No - I did mean the BTVOCs. What if BTV continues downwards to around 3.5c, the BFS comes in around the end of the year, then we only have 6 months for BTV to make substantial price gains before the BTVOCs expire. Hey - would management be concerned if the BTVOCs didn't get converted anyway? They've all done very nicely out of this project even if nothing ever goes ahead.

As I've said before, anyone who purchased BTVOAs ON MARKET to participate in the early conversion (and I was one of them) is already behind on the deal. We forked out 2c+ for BTVOAs, 5c for conversion, and now have a BTV+BTVOC combined price of around 6c. This is one reason I won't be taking up the Thor issue - I can't afford too many more of these "great deals" from BTV management.

As I said, I'm out of BTV as of this morning (and have already almost made up my losses by placing the funds into NAV today!). I'm more concerned about the future value of the 750,000 BTVOCs I still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.