TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

how low can it go, page-3

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    the whole market is freaked out. you could apply your triangle to a huge amount of stocks on the ASX. You only need to look at the most solid defensive businesses returning well over 10% dividends that get sold down over 4% in a day to realize this market is a little bit - shall we say... nervous. It won't last for long. Last time the market did this, I dipped into ANZ at $30 and sold it on the rebound. I was hoping to do this on a small portion (5k spp included) with TMR, but it hasn't rebounded yet. Does that mean that it will never rebound??? Of course it bloody doesn't. There's no need to join the rest of the investment community out there are freak out about TMR shares. TMR is in the infancy of proving up its revenue, the very nature of the business, and without speculative dollars flying everywhere implies that it will take a number of years to get the full value out of the investment. Its been in decline for 6 mnths, but what will that actually look like on the chart in a few years? Personally I think there will be some relief in the Sep quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8336867 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6520882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.