AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

how low can this go?, page-19

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Wow Pelm,

This is the second time you have ignored discussion of your claim that "I will be a holder if they can sort this out..." and instead launched into an unrelated tirade. I can imagine smoke coming out of your ears as you bash away violently on your keyboard.

My mentioning of other stocks in this thread is to point out that the entire market is in a panic and Mantle is not immune from this.

you wrote "the hysterical "buy" from the hopeful was a desperate attempt to talk up this company"

How that any different from your buy sentiment on PLV? If anyone is hysterical its you, how many exclamation points do you need in your signature really. Now that is ramping.

you wrote "The ramping is not a recent thing though!! They have been calling it a buy all the way from 50 cents.."

Without mentioning the biggest financial crisis and market crash of our time and an unforeseen court case you are being more than a little deceptive.

you wrote "The access to Mt Mulligan was a sure thing and the share price was going to a dollar overnight.. that never happened."

Where was this said? Please provide a link or admit that you once again lying.

you wrote "who shares infra????"

For someone who claims to know so much, and you have never heard of joint ventures, farm-ins or take-off agreements... please..

you wrote "but the hopeful were screaming that it was "all over" long before the case started and that mnm had won the day"

Where was it said that is was "all over" Please provide a link or admit that you once again lying.

Lets get back to "I will be a holder if they can sort this out..." shall we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.