FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

how low can this go?, page-274

1. 6,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    "Lol ok tell me what is the value of the TC now? How many people would they lose after the RC is over / asic legislate more regulations?" - Well no one knows for sure. But how many people did the banks or IOOF lose as a result of their abysmal performance at the RC? From what I can see, in the scheme of things, not that much. Maybe it will be different for FIG, I don't know.

I am actually less concerned about people cancelling policies as a result of the RC, but more concerned about the impact of regulations.

Even so, as others have pointed out here, while there is the prospect of this going to zero, there is still the prospect of making 2 - 4x your money from here. Potentially another case of "tails I lose, but heads I make a crapload". I think the probability of going to zero is less than even, but hey, everyone is entitled to their own views - that's what makes the market!

Not something you'd put the house on, but something you might consider taking a portfolio approach on.

Just bought a small stake today on this basis.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 21/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.