FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

how low can this go?, page-275

1. 6,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    "And i think you could be very well rewarded if you do know for sure" - No one knows for sure. Everyone is just using their own assumptions. There is more than just one example, AMP, IOOF, banks, none of them have had people ring up en masse to cancel.

Others here that suggest most regular people on the street don't watch the RC or reads much about it is absolutely correct.

Laziness, apathy towards these kind of matters is extremely prevalent throughout society.

Another example is hearing about all the conflicts from mortgage brokers, and how they were not required to recommend the best product to their customers and were conflicted - I've asked many people I know who got their loan through a broker - have you checked, to see if there is a better deal? Most don't know about the RC, or if they did, still CBF making a few phone calls, or just going online to compare.

This is just anecdotal, but even the numbers from AMP and IOOF are telling. People are lazy, uninformed or just apathetic towards this stuff. They figure, "well they're all just as bad as each other, so why bother?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.