FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

how low can this go?, page-287

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Watch their latest webcast or presentation, they had a slide where they compare themselves on Google Reviews and Product Review website against major competitors, and apparently they have the highest rating by (personally I think its all BS). Don't take this as a word of investment advice though, I started ranting about this stock @ 21 cents only to watch it dive to 8 cents in two weeks.

I actually called up today wanting to speak to the non-existent Investor Relations department, to find out what the heck is going on that we don't already know, called several times and each time had to wait like 10 min with nobody picking up listening to the same repetitive tune, I tried the new policy line thinking somebody would at least pick up for a new customer, after 10 min somebody picked up and transferred to another department and put on hold for another 10 min until I gave up (I actually wouldn't mind signing up for a 12 months free cover), now this is more worrying! Judging by the fact that they stopped all recruitment, they're probably downsizing in massive numbers. Any case it doesn't look good. Funny thing the first guy who transferred said they offered funeral cover and life insurance, hey I thought they stopped everything else BUT funeral cover??

Hmm, would be interested to hear anyone here who dealt with them personally since this RC mess??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.