AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Mr Chung and clogs,I think everyone needs to take a deep breath...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Mr Chung and clogs,
    I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and hang fire.
    As mr Chung said we are only talking about $27000 of stock on a day .There will definately be tax loss selling at this time of the year for any stock that has fallen heavily[includes most small stocks at the skinny end of the market] IMHO
    Yes no doubt Prestige Glory and one or two other sophisticated investors will be active in promoting uncertainty in others to aquire more of the shares on issue or to be issued.This is normal practice in a free market system as we enjoy. But to suggest that a rework of the placement /issue price down from 2 cents is fancifull as for one the ammount raised would be so small it would be insufficiet for future development and carry-on, and those other shareholders who are disalusioned with things at the moment are unlikely to take up their rights at any price. So Prestige will end up with those shares in any case. After all one could buy the whole company for $12 million at 2 cents or aquire 30 or 40%at least for a lot less.So compulsory aquisition of the rest is a fete compli if that is their wish. Patience grasshopper patience
    Cheers Chooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.24K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4009171 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1554333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.