POD 6.67% 3.2¢ podium minerals limited

Ha ha. Your use of capital letters and emotive words such as...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Ha ha. Your use of capital letters and emotive words such as "tank" definitely reveals your desperation with this stock. And probably rightly so, it has been a very difficult journey for holders over the past 6mths or so. There are some signs however that things are improving but POD will still need things to go right for the share price to head higher. It will also take a fair bit of time before there is any investor/trader confidence in it. The amount of trapped holders who will be selling every uptick will mean that from a chart perspective we will need to go sideways for a while longer. But if the macro environment improves, precious metal prices rise and POD management can make a case for the economics of this project we may see some upward momentum.
    Certainly at 14c this stock has a decent risk/return ratio but I suspect you will need to cope with a bit more pain before you see much in the way of gains. A long term hold for me but each investor will have a different entry price, pain point and investment horizon so this is definitely in no way advice for you to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $915 30.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.