SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

There's definitely nothing wrong with a differing view, and I...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    There's definitely nothing wrong with a differing view, and I think most here know that SDL has a long way to go and a lot of hoops to try and get through before making it to the big leagues so to speak. It's also been made a lot more interesting with Hanlon coming on board. As 31st of March inches closer I certainly wait with baited breath for what's to be announced, but I'm not sure it will lift the share price too much. Who here thinks that most of what is going to be included in the DFS has already been priced into the current share value? I personally think we might see a small rise, but nothing major until a clearer picture emerges regarding a strategic partner and financing.

What people do hate, including me, is posters spreading flat out false information (be it positive or negative), like SDL is being shorted heavily and the Chinese could be behind it. The facts show SDL isn't being shorted heavily, so is it a case of ignorance or wilful deception on your behalf? Either way, once people realise a poster either doesn't know what they are talking about or has wilfully engaged in spreading lies, they tend not to listen to anything the poster says into the future. If you want to read that as people not wanting to hear the other side of the coin swans10, that's fine, but maybe the truth is a little closer to home and has more to do with the accuracy of what you post. Most here already know and understand both sides of SDL's coin far better than you. Just a thought.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.