WNX 0.00% 2.4¢ wellnex life limited

How low do you think WHA will fall?, page-7

1. 18,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643
    I am not trying to down ramp this stock.

I have been sitting on the sideline, watching and reading company press releases and to be honest, pretty disappointed.

The fact is: there are many companies selling IF to China - both in the traditional sense and the organic formula.

Its not like its a secret sauce.

And its not like any company (like WHA) has a patent over it, in order to prevent others from entering this space.

So, if they are Not achieving large sales volume at the moment from their existing products (and its not like the traditional formula is obsolete), how do they think moving into organic will improve sales volume?

Its not like there are no competitors in the organic space.

My concern is if they are Not succeeding under the current marketing strategy with the traditional formula, how are they going to succeed with organic, when there is little Brand Awareness of this company in the first place?

IMHO, they are risking the whole company (borrowing so much money to build a factory) based on a hunch.

Any way, I hope current holders all the best. I will continue to watch on the sideline of its progress.
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 13/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.