PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

how low will it go?, page-2

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Whooo got an SMS telling me PPP strikes below SP of 36c... If ANY sniff of oil comes out of the current drill sentiment will change dramatically- IMO...

However i do not wish to try catch the falling knife again, as I already bought in at 52c and out at 42c. Already lost 10K in these guys and not a lot of luck appears to going their way. So far I am glad I got out at 42c...

Most investors know it will not keep its currently very low PE of 5 to 6, next year. Yet I would expect enough revenue to come out of Tui to re-rate the PE @ approx 10-12, if nothing else is found. Not many oilers out there whom have upside and basically guaranteed Earnings of 10-12 times for 2010 period, whilst exploring other sites. So IMO I will be keeping a close eye on PPP.

Earnings look like they are at 5.5 now. As Tui production decreases and other drills are dry then earnings will not look as good. It is priced to find no more productive revenue now.

Yet one 'sniff' of more production revenue over the next few months from any drill, will skyrocket the stock- IMO.

I am fully vested currently, yet will definately look at the oiler again if the SP drops under 30. As they are debt free with 90 MIL cashed up, only Tui production and oil prices are dropping. We investors are now not pricing in that PPP will be strike another production revenue stream soon.

Risk to reward wise it will definately be a bargain under 30c- IMO.

***The cash in bank alone is approx. 15c per share, if I calculate correctly.

***Tui production must be given a value of at least 20c per share.

Therefore in my opinion the SP is just arrived at prices that give it a negative enterprise value going forward. Management decisions has contributed to this negative value going forward- IMO.

A stock to keep an eye on- IMO. Yet for investors it is like trying to catch a falling knife at the moment...Not for the faint hearted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.