AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

nevcop,cuppa i'm just predicting what is the most possible...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    nevcop,cuppa i'm just predicting what is the most possible scenario. all indicators are that MAK is trending to lower levels because this is showing no support or interest what so ever. if MAK was the real deal it would have had a relief rally at some stage but it gives little hope. it gets sold back on low volume. why is it the next best thing from IPL but behaves rather poorly?? maybe there is another placement to occur around the 50 cent mark, perhaps its having funding issues? where are the real deal buyers. sick of looking at this weak depth of sellers and everyone jumping ship. i'm trying to work out myself how do stocks keep falling yet everyone is so optimistic about it saying it will hit 1.20+ to 1.40. i think these guys are full of it trying to ramp it as much as they can so they can exit.

either way the next month is shaping up for a commodity recovery or market rally..

i wan't to see what MAK does...

if it rallys then its the real deal, if it performs like it did today on a good market then imagine what it will do in a downturn again. thats a concering sign to me. has to be 50cents next target. It used to swim against the tide, now it goes down in any scenario, good bad or steady week

90's are still a possible resistance target to break up and out but the more it slips back it must prove this is being taken to lower levels. even announcments don't seem to keep it buoyed.

the chart is a mirror image and many are still denying the reality of it. many other companys have bright futures like mak too but haven't had a 300%+ in half a year. being realistic having a yearly return of 10 -20 % would still be a good year which would place it at 25-35 cents by years end into JAN next year 12 months from when it all started

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.