AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hi Don't feel too bad about losing a thousand..i have lost...

1. 42 Posts.

Hi
    Don't feel too bad about losing a thousand..i have lost thousands in a few weeks but also made some on companies with caterpillars and conveyor belts shipping stuff by the mega tonnes!! Hanging in may describe it..madness may be more apt...I mentioned to my Chinese mate (perhaps now he might become an acquantaince..lol.. who put me on to MAK, that I would scrawl upside down 888's on a piece of paper and put them into the freezer if the stock cost me my castle (that's a popular way of bringing bad luck to your enemeies (ask Belinda Neal, not me)
    Seriously, the only premise is to believe that the product is there and can be economically extracted and place a 50% margin between between its sell price and all up cost of sale.....

Extract from Indian “ The Financial Express”
    India Inc for fertilizer jv in Syria, DTAA signed
    ASHOK B SHARMA
    Posted online: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 2024 hrs IST

India has proposed to explore the rich rock phosphate deposits in Syria to meet its needs for phosphate fertilizers. Syria has large reserves of rock phosphates which can be exploited for production of di-amonium phosphates (DAP) used as a fertilizer in agriculture.
    A joint Syria-India Business Council is likely to step up soon for identifying areas of investment cooperation between the two countries. The forum will include at least 20 representatives from the industry on each side and suggest to the governments of both the countries.
    India and Syria also signed a revised Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
    …………………………………………………………………………………….
    The former director-general of Fertiliser Association of India (FAI), Pratap Narain, who is now the chairman emeritus of Sun International Ltd, said : "it is a good opportunity for Indian industry to enter into joint ventures for production of DAP in Syria. We produced only 2.7 million tonne DAP against our annual needs of 7.5 million tonne. This is because there is no adequate rock phosphate in the country. It would be better if we enter into joint ventures in countries like Syria which have rich deposits of rock phosphates."
    China is one of the major exporter of DAP to India and with a view to discourage export of this fertilizer it has recently imposed an export tax of 135%. The global price of DAP is now averaging around $ 1350 a tonne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.97K 2.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11833021 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9011419 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.