LHG unknown

zmemed, I base my timings on Tech. Analysis mainly Elliott Wave...

1. 354 Posts.
    zmemed, I base my timings on Tech. Analysis mainly Elliott Wave counts and solely on the HUI index of gold shares. Unfortunately the Aussie gold stocks do follow their US counterparts. There are many other indicators I use and all of them show an overbought HUI (read gold stocks in general) with about a 10% correction due from last week. We have a double top in the HUI and a C correction underway. After this is done, now this is the juicy part, we start another long 5 waves up. This should start in Feb and go on for months. The US$ is headed lower after a small climb up and gold will be going up inversely to the dollar. Sorry this is so long I could write another 10 paragraphs of analysis but this is enough. Just to let you know my position, I sold all my gold shares in November last year and during December have been buying DRD, very profitable so far. I bought LHG at $1.41 so I am hurting a bit but within my threshold and will sell if it goes below $1.30. I will invest the rest of my cash next week in gold shares for the next ride. If it doesn’t turn out the way I see it I have stop losses at 5% and 10%, this is way risk/reward ratio. Sorry for the long post and good trading.

PS: Made a killing shorting NEM last week in the US markets, although I like this company, golden rule is never get emotionally attached to a stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.