FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hello nik2004auI feel your posts are purely to try and take the...

1. 141 Posts.
    hello nik2004au
    I feel your posts are purely to try and take the mickey out of FML holders and positively interested parties.
    It is obvious you are no dill . . . yet you do not ever add any substance to your posts; you don't try to inflame, I feel you enjoy the "niggle".
    I would not be surprised if you still have a reasonable holding in FML . . . and your "guess ... 2.6c" is just to entertain yourself by "baiting" to get a response.
    What do you really think about FML's future , give your honest response (with substance) if you can, it would be quite interesting to see.
    Not trying to be funny, I feel this is how you entertain yourself.
    Back on topic: My view on the share price bottom is at the 4c level because of the line of buyers sitting thete (me included).
    POG is still really in our favour.
    Global issues, particularly Europe and US are still there and very little that has not been factored in/predicted is happening.
    I do feel we are riding one of the ASX's best speculators, and it will be a multibagger down the track if it meets a good proportion of its potential, and some potential stars align.
    Once again, I am interested to read your honest view, because I feel you are a lot smarter than you are trying to portray yourself.
    Thanks jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.