TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Yes, there still maybe a few hurdles to cross, however the...

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yes, there still maybe a few hurdles to cross, however the outlook is looking more positive with each announcement. Personally I feel that if the plug was not working then we would not have seen any strength over the last couple of days, especially as the overall market has been weak. This one is somewhat immune from the rest of what is happening as the market due to the available information about its history. There is no downside to the gas as the drilling was done years ago.
    What we have here is new technology to Australia which has for years been very successfully applied in the US.
    From here on in the potential upside far outweighs any negative, of which there is a reducing portion of risk.

There is nothing wrong with being careful as many of us would have lost money at some stage over the last year or so. I too have been and have not put all my eggs in the one basket, however this one could almost tempt me after a positive flow test.

Hematite you will be most welcome to the join the TSV crew. Let us know once your in. Once the risk in your opinion, is at a level you are willing to participate the price may no longer be what it is now, however even in the mid 3's to mid 4's it would still be offering plenty of upside potential.

It will be a very interesting few weeks and months for all of us whether we are on the field or watching from the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.