RIO 2.26% $105.68 rio tinto limited

how low would this go?, page-5

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

It depends on so many things your risk profile your capital position or whether you are having option positions or physical stocks or CFDs most people refuse to take a loss and they don't have stop loss, the problems are we don't know how much lower this thing could go and in time like this chart can't tell you and depends on what solution the ARABS will come up with if the arabs come together and bail out their brother dubai as 80 bil for them is small change the stocks will rebound so hard the shorts will get killed big time but if they lingers on hmmmm RIO can go alot lower.
    Unfortunately you have to make a decision ,now or later and only you can make that and you have to live with it.
    I like to preserve my capital and take a loss as early as practical and have another day to put my money to work as big loss can be devastating.
    DOW futures looks ugly but hey in the market anything can and will happen and nothing is sure they might not fall much at the end hmmmm you don't know.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$105.68
Change
-2.440(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $39.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$106.15 $106.52 $105.11 $126.1M 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 969 $105.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$105.75 2330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.