TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

how low, page-5

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455

Grow Rich ,I agree and disagree with Optrader.

If not for trump the US would have been sucked down the plug hole like water and taking all other economies with it.His energy policy changed the attraction of the US economy and he is using the buying power of the US thru tariffs actions/threats to pressure europe and especially china to create a trade balance not continue with the chinese $500b trade surplus,and continue letting china copy everthing/anything..

Australia should try and learn a bit from trump,china needs our IO and Coal and agriculture etc.

But I agree with Optraders quote,'5g news is becoming irrelevant and no one cares'.and  i are not really  interested in reading repeated news on various 5g apps etc.

When I posted i was more interested in the 5g story and NAS,I meant I was more interested in the potential financial competitive advantage it will give tls against its competitors.

This is why its imperative penn explains the financial benefits to tls by rolling out the 3.6ghz in major capitals,major regional centres and connecting major roads.

Lets include first to market with 5g handsets,esport handsets and relevant esport announcements,maybe his opinion on the benefits to domestic NAS due to 3.6ghz 5g.

Bottom line he needs to start talking figures ,ok he mentioned $500m in new iot revenue,but imo that is a bit simplistic,he needs to explain that (imo) 3.6ghz will result in domestic NAS making a profit due to 3.6 ghz providing tls NAS with a competitive advantage resulting in increased revenue/profit and lower connectivity costs.(tls's domestic 5g NAS will also be an attraction for tls global NAS due to seacables.

ps i liked the visually impaired glasses in that link. 

Penn needs to explain why spending $8b over the last 5 years including the extra $3b in extra capex over past 3 years will result in increased profit making possible the sustainability of the .22 cent div.Then I will see my minimum $4 sp target and the market will start to listen..

Above needs to be combined by apparently tls winning a couple of awards for its mobile network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.