FGR 0.00% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

At least in Germany its up and also in the US. I guess the...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    At least in Germany its up and also in the US. I guess the selling pressure is mostly related to SMI, but did not verify the order book. From my point of view existing investors are tired of the continuously projections that do not materialize, not even close. Lack of revenue is probably the main reason....

The new carrot - concrete - in front of our faces did not get investors excited (there have simply been too much carrots) as well as the announcend contracts, e.g. NeoGraf, as there is no guarantee that they will buy at least the communicated minimum quantities.

The Ukraine story does also not help the market in general, as well as the inflation topic. The sad part of both stories is, that the West is forcing this outcome - seems they like the war (allows them to do unthinkeable things, just look at Germany - heavy weapons) and also the inflation (melting their debt).

If the FED does more than expected and the ECB maybe too we are doomed for some years. They pushed the markets upwards during their covid story (they bought the v-shaped recovery) and they will maybe send it into the abyss (from V to W).... did expect this scenario by 2024 but currently I am not sure if we have to face it earlier. But I still think we will see a sharp runup before the markets are crashing again, probably followed by a long bear market.

But back to your question.... the current valuation of FGR is based on hope and not on fundamentals so there is no real bottom. But the 0,10 EUR mark in Germany can be seen as resistance, prices below won't remain for long as long as the market is not doomed. That translates to 0.15 AUD, think we are at the "bottom" or really close to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $99 1.986K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114946 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.