LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

how low , page-10

1. 56,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I'm happy to buy her again tomorrow to gain an av. position well under 22. I have alotted another 35% for 21.5 and hopefully the last 35% for 21. Dubai & China look unsteady but in the long term, pretty good and many of LEI's contracts are with BHP plus don't forget about Rudd's $4.7B Infrastrcuture Plan. She's a counter cyclical stock atm and only for those who are prepared to take a bullish position and wait for the macros to turn. She'a top shelf industrial share under severe pressure. IMO, with these types it is best to define a figure in which you believe she is value and stagger a position under it. Mine was 23 although I thought 24 was okay too post ann.

Really falling apart today on the domino effect.

"The rule of thumb for Leighton over the past few years has been a close relationship between Leighton's work in hand and its share price: $1 billion of work in hand equated to $1 on its share price. With work in hand at $36 billion, and a share price tracking below $25, its share price is such that it still has a lot of slack."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,24838533-5012439,00.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.