LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

I'm happy to buy her again tomorrow to gain an av. position well...

1. 56,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I'm happy to buy her again tomorrow to gain an av. position well under 22. I have alotted another 35% for 21.5 and hopefully the last 35% for 21. Dubai & China look unsteady but in the long term, pretty good and many of LEI's contracts are with BHP plus don't forget about Rudd's $4.7B Infrastrcuture Plan. She's a counter cyclical stock atm and only for those who are prepared to take a bullish position and wait for the macros to turn. She'a top shelf industrial share under severe pressure. IMO, with these types it is best to define a figure in which you believe she is value and stagger a position under it. Mine was 23 although I thought 24 was okay too post ann.

Really falling apart today on the domino effect.

"The rule of thumb for Leighton over the past few years has been a close relationship between Leighton's work in hand and its share price: $1 billion of work in hand equated to $1 on its share price. With work in hand at $36 billion, and a share price tracking below $25, its share price is such that it still has a lot of slack."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,24838533-5012439,00.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.