BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

How many are you ordering?, page-40

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    I'll start with two. One, just to have something physical produced by the company as their first commercial product of a new type or class,
    to keep as a sentimental memento. The second, to have something to play with, to help get my head around what is making my fortune.
    I imagine that in short order there will be some instructional tutorials available to get me started.
    Am very excited at the prospect of what can be done with our tech.

As to the packaging, something cool that will be attractive to whatever is the largest demographic amongst Raspberry PI hobbyists.
    My impression is that this will be teens/young adults? I'm guessing that is who our Ken the robot is aimed at?
    I know that beyond its protective and identifying characteristics the packaging ascetic is more important to some than others.
    I believe at this early point in the process of building awareness of both our Company and product the packaging is an important element.
    Its not as important as the capability and reliability of Akida, but nonetheless I'd prefer it to be cool rather than daggy.
    AKIDA EVERYWHERE.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.