How Many Billions, page-92

1. 48,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    g'day pop. every election there've been independent candidates. often they aren't worth a cracker, just odd people (like myself) who would be dubious and perhaps dodgy.... hard to learn about many of these due to the lack of debates in the local electorate.

I was simply amazed though at the quality of the Climate 200 Teal independents. and they've proven to be very independent indeed and intelligent. dedicated to the better running of parliament and better, more balance legislation.

at our state election there was a better quality, with greater credibility, on offer, though none in my safe Nat seat. I'm quite excited about the coming federal election and expect to see more Climate 200 sponsored candidates.

imo the problem begins, and might end, with the dominance of the duopoly. political parties enable store dummies and waxwork caricatures to dominate politics. people like Albanese and Dutton who are primed full of ideology and odiotology. this is why we have such argy bargy and nonsense playing out on the House.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.