Without having start another thread on similar opening i would...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Without having start another thread on similar opening i would have this car as the most sold ev in the market place for penetration if the price it comes in at has a good competitive edge with the cheapest ev on market .

Its marketing is there where the biggest fear seems be . Range anxiety ! Tick it gets rid of that . Emissions ! Tick it explains what happens with if coal is burnt and your full on green where you going charge up and who is in control of range to do so !

Yep as others market range needed for the daily drive if you cant get a charge to get home or cant wait inline at charging station you can click on your charger get you home safely to your fourteen thousand or so home charging system .

Bit like putting ten dollars worth of petrol in as thats all you have in the coin pocket or your waiting for pay day so you can still go to the drive in with the girlfriend or xywgztofuc gender you may want take

This is the one i see as getting penetration in the market place . And the company to watch getting it most right .

https://www.caradvice.com.au/627191/2019-mazda-ev-rotary-range-extender/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.