Dont think that other energies etc haven't come into line with...

1. 17,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Dont think that other energies etc haven't come into line with transportation before like bio fuels being a range and new thing in the market when they were not anyway . As they have been around for years even through wars .

Its not to say an additive wont hit the market at sometime that reduces emissions and gives better range even with electric emission control as most diesel engine are just hitting late seventies emission controls stuff physically and now into additives on the fuel burn after exhaust stroke .

Two strokes gone because they cant on cycle have the time to burn it out . A residual additive that continues the burn after cycle is where they are at now and soot filters stuff . nox is the problem gas ?

The bigger problem is using fertilisers to get there same as bio fuels as they take away food production needs .

By the way on a membership site when you see the word troll take away the r put in a replacement o and takeaway and l .

The l is the learners leaner and loafers its only a double ll as we all have start somewhere but should be a tripple l .

Tolll

Thats what Noway took off the roads as well if you bought an ev .

We still share information and discuss it as opinion .

Mazda is the only one marketing wise that is seeing it as the middle ground with adaptability built in to meet market change .

And still it would be to expensive to buy for a run around car doing say a hundred k a week over an ice car .

Even the cheapest like the leaf are running so many extras to try and incite the luxury car market down to buy there product instead of hitting the low end market where sales should be if you want reduce pollution imo .

Thats the age demographic with the so called outrage cant afford it anyway .

Now you want run out a guvnut incentive for this shit i would be writing off student loan debt if they buy green car marketing wise as thats the decadence thats protesting perhaps ?

Currently its subsidising those who can afford it .

You want sell a car . You have be able market it into the biggest protest area that says no it no good and be good good at it . If its to much work its not going sell by the salespeople . They wont punch the product off the floor and neither would i if your income relies on sales incentives .

Also and others may disagree but if i wanted get rid of student debt without introducing a new subsidy that creates debt on the sheet look for one that gets it off the balance sheet without introducing a new one that goes on .

Fark me madman id rather look at a chart that says going up or down than solve how to get student debt off the balance sheet

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.