AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

My oh my, I have flushed out a few bears!The points you are...

1. 183 Posts.
    My oh my, I have flushed out a few bears!
    The points you are missing (which I didn't make clear in my previous post, partly because I was nearly asleep) is:
    1. If you don't buy the issued shares now, your existing shares will be diluted significantly
    2. The share issue is only a small % extra on $ you've invested. That is great cost averaging.
    3. Money invested now is worth more now to AYN, than later on. Directors have been able to raise significant $, when difficult to do so in this climate.
    4. You are doubtful about "institutional investors" but did you attend the shareholder briefing where there was discussion about this afterwards?
    5. Once share issue is complete, the production costs fall to around $15/oz (again explained at shareholder presentation if you attended), so even at $20/oz it is profitable, but of course we'd all prefer more.
    6. If you measure AYN (& its directors) by it's share price, then that is unfair as the bulk of that is due to the silver price which has been artificially suppressed, but is unraveling, as per links in my previous posts. If you are part of the Wall St herd mentality of buy-high sell-low, then by all means carry on losing real $.

However, there are 2 areas I agree with you:
    -the lack of replies to email. I assume they don't want to release privileged info to individual investors (illegal). However, they should at least state this. I should have asked this at shareholder presentations, but was more preoccupied with the funding details.
    -I also partly agree in theory with the poster who said C & M to $40/oz. While I believe silver is going to $100, and so $40 is just a blip, it is more a matter of timing. This manipulation is unraveling but still could take some time. We may not get $40 this year, although it will be close. If I knew there was enough $ for C & M in meantime, and I knew there was funding available at $40/oz, I'd say, yep let's wait. But $40/oz may be too high for institutional investors who want the leverage from current prices.

I'm definitely buying the issued shares. You know the old saying, "you can only lead a horse to water".

Good luck everyone with your decisions, and have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.