GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

how many lives at the top??

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Saw a release from EMI today which interested me.

Now they are an internet adverting company, much the same as GCN have tried to be.

So let's draw some camparisons.

GCN have lost money for what, 6 years. and the last report showed a drop in revenue.
    It has had the same CEO in all that time but directors have come and gone.

EMI has just announced a huge profit rise 69% after tax
    Revenue up 54%
    You get the picture and obviously some knew of this result going by the price rise just before the results were released.
    Isn't it funny how some know pretty much what the results are before they are announced.

And they say internet advertising grew 54% in the DEC half with research showing a compound growth rate of 20% until 2009.

So you see this industry is booming, and companies in the industry are doing really well.

So how can GCN actually lose revenue, do they talk about this, do they tell it's shareholders about the healthy state of online advertising, of course not as it
    would highlight their extremely poor performance.

So there is money in the industry we have been shown, given the right leadership and decisions, obviously missing at GCN.

GCN is in a growth sector and should be and could be doing quite well.

So how on earth do directors continue unchallenged with such poor performances, who is accountable for the poor results, surely the buck stops at the top.

Who will answer questions regarding this.
    I note the CEO and chaiman of EMI give out their mobile ph numbers, I bet they answer them too.

I would like to hear from shareholders regarding this.
    you can contact me at
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.