BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

You make a number of very interesting points in your post there...

1. 8,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    You make a number of very interesting points in your post there ozgolddigger that certainly call into question the validity of the comments in the Grant Thornton report.

I would like to comment inparticular at the moment on this observation you make:
    " I hope Ray's new project for RAU isn't a gold one because reading the GT report gives one no hope for the future of gold."

I would love to know who or what information Grant Thornton has based their view on the future gold price.

I have noted a number of predictions over the last 5 years that have indicated certain levels to be achieved by certain dates and in the main those predictions have proved to be pretty accurate.

In recent years there have been 3 major lifts.
    1. August 2005 saw the beginning of a 66% rise in 9 months.
    2. January 2007 started a 60% rise over following 14 months.
    3. February 2009 began a 102% rise over 31 months.

A prediction I have read just tonight indicates that it is most likely that a new phase of rising is starting that will see the pog over $2,000 /oz over coming months.

Okay, events like the outcome of the US Presidential election could have an influence either way on that rise but the safe haven of gold is becoming increasingly attractive by the day.

Why is Lion Gold so keen on increasing its exposure to gold projects? Is it badly informed too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.