how many more investors like this poor sod, page-5

1. 967 Posts.
    We have had the same problem in Perth. They have some very interesting, and effective methods to combat the problem here. Recently built an IP here and had minimal probs because of the measures introduced by the developers and the builders.

My take on it is that it is a business, and like any business there are problems and how you insulate yourself and deal with it is half the challenge. Would not try it interstate tho.

All the postings going on about real estate make me think of the whole Opes Prime scandal, sub prime etc etc and the reality is that there is more scandal to the stockmarket than you can poke a stick at - some reality would be good and a fairminded approach. One or two folk make some bad choices and the whole industry comes in disrepute. Show me a risk free anything in investing....

Have just had my commercial property daubed with graffitti - what a bad investment - come on! Time to act like adults and take some responsibility and rise to the challenge I reckon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.