RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

how many new the $7 mill write off?, page-11

1. 721 Posts.
    re: u gotta b in it 2 win it/sabertoooth Same goes for politics Sabre,

The last rally to 5.1 turned out to be a sucker rally I wasnt quick enough to sell into it ,so am still in .As I was really expecting this thing to punch on up ,starting to think there is hanky panky going on here;but the "market" is what I've misread
    Still feel we need some more reassurance regarding political situation,I am told gun sales are down and if it does'nt improve the gun runners are hoping the gov will buy them as part of a disarmement campaign .got to pay bills too u know lol.
    However from all accounts Puntland is peaceful and the trouble area is about 1000km away in Mogadishu and surrounds,but the average Puntland Punter does not feel as warm and fuzzy as they would like ,which is ok by me ,its all to do with risk profile so to get more convinced things are all better now will take a major Political news event on the positive side and a reminder Peru still exists lol
    Here is a start:

First convening of Somalia’s transitional legis.
    Thursday, 16 March 2006, 7:44 pm
    Press Release: United Nations
    Security Council hails first convening of Somalia’s transitional legislature
    The United Nations Security Council today welcomed the convening of the first session of the Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP) in Somalia, while condemning the increased inflow of weapons there and calling on all parties to cease the fighting that continues to claim innocent life and hamper critical humanitarian aid.

“The Council calls on the TFP to promote peace and reconciliation in its work towards implementing the Transitional Federal Charter,” the 15-member body said in a statement read out by its March President, César Mayoral of Argentina.

The Council said that recent violence and abductions in the Somali capital Mogadishu and elsewhere could undermine the current political progress achieved by the leaders of the transitional institutions as they develop “a framework for addressing the complex and divisive issues” that still plague the faction-torn country.

The continued clashes, as well as pirate attacks against aid ships, have hampered UN efforts to provide emergency food at a time when severe drought has affected nearly 2 million people, the Council noted.

It urged all Somali leaders to ensure unhindered humanitarian access to those in need and encouraged States whose military vessels and aircraft operate off the coast of Somalia to be vigilant and take action against piracy by protecting cargo ships and prosecuting pirates.

In condemning the violations of the UN arms embargo against Somalia, the Council urged all States to hold violators accountable while indicating its readiness to consider an exemption to the embargo in the case of the deployment of a proposed peace support mission by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) succeeded by an African Union (AU) mission.

The Council reiterated its expectation of a detailed mission plan from the AU and IGAD, developed in close coordination with the Somali transitional institutions and consistent with the national security and stabilization plans.

Somalia has lacked a working Government ever since the collapse of President Muhammad Siad Barre’s regime 15 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.