FID 1.32% $7.50 fiducian group limited

How many of you bulls are still hanging around?, page-2

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Here or elsewhere? Sold heaps elsewhere but actually, the conundrum is that going into a future where interest rates are in fact going to take you backwards does not help. I have a few friends in the USA and 2 of them work in personal financial planning and both are saying that often they are forced to keep clients invested (especially those over 50) otherwise they go backwards.

They are not sure that the old ideas about investing still make sense. They are keeping their clients invested at a minimum 80% level and staying away from bonds. Rather have money on sidelines for better opportunities but the irrational keeps happening as one put it - they thought 24,000 Dow was already overpriced.

Also, they are hunting in the Russell 3000 index for opportunities - First time I have even heard that name from them. Both their firms are expanding so it suggests more baby boomers are looking to retire and need help.

If it's about this stock - no I have not sold any but my investment here is modest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.