PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Groundswell, you seem nervous. That said, consider that what we...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Groundswell, you seem nervous.

That said, consider that what we are talking about here is a 10,000 ton sample. The emphasis being on the number 10,000.

The previous release spoke of 8-10 ton per hour processing. Lets do some simple math. If they were at that run-rate over the last week and considering there is no night shift (10-12 hour potential processing per day). Where does that get you?

Now the question you ask this forum is (why no numbers?) - For that I have no answer. Though given we have a reasonable roadmap from the previous release 4th Sept (8-10ton p/hour), if you were leading this company, the question you would have to ask yourself I would have thought is "what size sample constitutes reporting"? Do you think Darren should update us all hourly?

Lets get reasonable here. Gold is down $100 in a week, there is plenty of nervousness from the punters in regards the outcomes of the trial, with my opinion that many traders are what I like to call "white knuckling" waiting for that elusive "pop" that would potentially occur from a positive result - That cocktail alone is enough to generate selling volume and capitulation, just as it did earlier this year.

Is "Something going on" well you'd have to be clearer on what "something" is Groundy - There is certainly a hellava lot of gold on those tables from the last release, so clearly "something" is going on up there (processing at 8-10t p/hour we have been told Sept 4). The company has always done an excellent job of reporting and keeping shareholders informed, I see no reason at all why this philosophy would change.

Goodluck to you my friend, buy/sell or hold - go and find some peace!!

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.