As a former resident of SA I'll explain what I think is the...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As a former resident of SA I'll explain what I think is the issue... on many fronts SA wants to be the leader in change... However often the case its never wise to be the front runner due to the enormous cost's and unknown's. Look at those rebates for the original Solar panel customers... unsustainable and all the other rebates have been scaled back yet are subsidising the wealthy individauls who could afford excessively over priced panels in the first place...

SA's economy of scale... again unsustainable.... Trying to punch above their weight and look all high n mighty with environmentally toxic hypocrisy...Wind farms are built from steel produced from coal powered refinery's...Don't tell mum n dad tax payers that wind powered generators can not produce when gusty and must rely on Vic's "Brown coal generators" for reliable base load power...

My Ex wife...thank god cause it started to become more than frustrating couldn't see the bigger picture.. (as the story goes...if somethings repeated often enough the populace start to believe its true...) South Australia hasn't the infrastructure or tax base to become the driver/leader in new technology... yet Gay wheatherall thinks moving the time zone to the left half n hour will create a greater business environment??? Who's the clown trying to kid????

Even the congregation of Indian Business leaders thought Gay was a lunatic to try and shift the TZ half n hour to the right...Now he's back from China wouldn't it be better to shift the TZ more central??? They just haven't a clue and keep shifting the chairs on the Olympic.. oh I mean the titanic!!

get out of SA people and give your children a better chance of a prosperous future, Sorry to say... The Labor Gumnut has caused a vacuum of indebted slavery for generations to come??? AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.