MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

And hopefully MOD's exploration campaign and (eventual) news...

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    And hopefully MOD's exploration campaign and (eventual) news cycle will nicely fit in to a timeline where investors start hearing these predictions and look for quality copper explorers.

On a side note has anyone been following the lse/MTR board?
    MTR has had a resignation of their Finance Director, now filled as a part time role, and this along side what some of the forum members have observed as regular large chunks of MTR stock being bought up,,, it seems to be getting a few people excited over there of what it could mean.

It is indicating that MOD listing in London could be a catalyst for some large buying on this side as well.
    Would Sprott as one potential buying party see any strategic benefit to taking a position in MOD via the London listing? It is a continual speculation on the MTR board why Sprott have gone so heavy into MTR to access the KCB rather not MOD.

I think we have a few MTR guys popping in to post on HC so happy for related input.

Guess we're all just starved of news at the moment.

Plus T20 public review period is up in a fortnight I think. How long until we have a rig ready to move on to those targets.

Major avalanche of news building up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.