BCI 1.92% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

With respect - how do long-time BCI holders think we former IOH...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    With respect - how do long-time BCI holders think we former IOH holders feel (newly on board - with no choice in the matter) - many also held IOH, in high hopes, for ages (stupidly, we see, now) - IOH Board, Directors, MAnagement - all highly recommended that we all take up this offer. So did nearly every "Tom, Dick or Harry" so-called expert I asked - before taking it up. Should have sold the day this was announced - IOH then at $1.37 - is going to be MY perpetual whine!

Still cannot understand for the life of me (IO price crash notwithstanding) - how two supposedly promising companies - BCI at one stage $5++ - and IOH (at one stage $2.75 ish) and hovering aroung the $1 - can combine all assets, and iron ore fields, and end uo (as of today) sitting at 69.5 cents. IOH chief Kerry Stokes - whioch brings me to my next question.

For HOW is it that IOH told all we holders this was, in their opinion, to be a GREAT move. Strongly recommending that we all should take up this offer, in the absence of any competive offer.

How long was all this in the planning? Iron Ore price must have been looking shakier when all this was being conceived, plotted and implemented. Why then did IOH go into this (on our behalf). Why did BCI stick with it? How is it that all of are now in this predicament?

I smell a rat. We are the mugs. I make no allegations against anyone, of either company, in particular. But I'm still, as you all are, entitled to think the whole scenario stinks high heaven. As usual the "little blokes" suffer I've been down these roads before. The regulators are never interested, Too hard basket. It's all of us who've lost out. But surely lots of elite "big boys" have, instead, made an absolute fortune.

If the rat I smell is stinking enough - for some of you to smell the stench too - to whom do we turn to ask questions - officially? For something, my gut feel tells me, in all this is totally skewe-IF?! For. as I've said before - when did one plus one ever make "MINUS?" And this is, now, a very big MINUS. Right against all the rosy predictions.

wd can all get on this forum and speculate endlessly, in hingsight two-liners.. We need to be asking some really HARD and TOUGH questions Get to the core of this sad farce. To me, allegedly, there's more here than meets the eye. And I'm No conspiracy theorist.

We put up their combined monies. Surely we're entitled tpo hear some real truths - not alleged) window dressing palavers. .

What is the (CURRENT) attitude of the Top 20 shareholders? Anyone know?

I'm no hot shot broker - "expert", or forecaster.. But heavens, I'm red hot angry!

Think it's the old story - the Big Boys say - "I'm alright Jack" - the Shorters hone in - have a field day - laugh in our faces - milk the stock for all it's worth - but we, who trusted enough to cough up the initial monies, can all jump in the lake, for all that "THEY" care. Whomever "THEY" are.
    Last edited by iron mike: 18/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $91.11K 354.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200997 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 185944 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.