MSB 0.77% 97.3¢ mesoblast limited

I don’t know who started this thread so I cannot be accused of...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I don’t know who started this thread so I cannot be accused of flaming or baiting. I don’t know and can’t be bothered to remove the ignore buttons to find out. @stanjupiter and @Davidboon responses say it all. The best deception/con/fraud always has a large element of truth. Devil in the detail however reveals the real truth. @stanjupiter visceral expose (suggest you also read posts on this matter from @otherperspective) on how drug companies game these “gold standard” trials, proves that point. Why the FDA allowed that to happen, not sure. Let’s be generous, let’s assume all hard working and keen to do their best. However they have to follow the rules, and the one rule that should always be top trump but appears never to be written down, is common sense should be applied at all times. The FDA is a process driven organisation. It was that adherence to part of that process that caused the problem with the approval of SRGvHD.
    I don’t wish to put words in people’s mouths, but again on this thread @alhambra post has truth and also possibly deception. Let me clarify that as I take @alhambra posts at face value, thoughtful and often correct insights on the situation. Why I use the word deception is not in a pejorative way.
    Linking market trends (which are often good short term indicators) and management practices is a good way of making a point that, we are all doomed as mistakes will be repeated.
    Fits nicely with the heading of this thread. If you agree then as with @alhambra, don’t invest.
    If however you look at the massive potential highlighted in the post by @Davidboon, you hold and perhaps buy more. As for management practice, their silence is perhaps an indication that they do learn and change. There assessment of the sweet spot and future trials also shows they don’t change in one way, so @alhambra is correct. They are primarily scientists. They are people who research to advance their knowledge. You cannot advance if you don’t learn. Look at the evidence, we are advancing, and they are learning. With that learning comes change. @alhambra is a potential investor, his assessment at this time is to wait. Perfectly legitimate, points are well made, but long term prospects look good IMO, so I hold.
    The FDA will change, stem cells are coming big time. Pharma will know this, they will have to adapt. Early adopters will because of patent protection be at the front. In some shape or form it will include Mesoblast. Whether the current management will oversee it all, I doubt. But by then it will be a lot bigger than now.
    The wait continues, nothing has changed.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.686M 2.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 127773 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 72800 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.