EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

how many shares will it take ?, page-5

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am usually here (last year or so) to only complain mostly and read what the wise/informed posters have to say/comment about the latest...I am soooo angry and dissapointed with the whole thing i can't even bother to be checking anything they are posting...that said, Inverdeva your c option of divesting Gazonor sends shivers down my spine...do u mean by that they should sell it/give it away?..?..that would be a nail to our coffin...it is the only thing of value we got which actually produces some income!...what would be left are all those colourful maps (in blue and red - their prefered colours) with bright yellow stars and some permits to go with it...couple of holes drilled and 1 decript rig drilling it some more and that's it....at that rate the recovery of sp to that high $1.20 would take 10 plus years IF not longer..they will get that fusion going faster in Europe/USA then us getting any income from that gas still in the ground! my question is WHEN will I have access to my money frozen with epg atm....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.