IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

For anyone wondering if the N listing will really do amazing...

1. 375 Posts.

For anyone wondering if the N listing will really do amazing things for Prima's SP or just be OK, whether the price will rise, or rise then fall, or just fall ...

just think. even if it were to open on day 1 flat and stay there for a week or two weeks (very unlikely btw), the fact that no new shares get issued (as we all know anyway and BB has reminded us) that fact plus being exposed to the massive massive US biotech savvy, hungry market which in fact is a more global market than just US, must must mean that Prima will see the fruits of this exercise cometh forth. I'm definitely not saying that the N alone makes anyone rich, but what I am saying is that once Prima is established on the N (may take some weeks before Prima become more widely known to be available and listed) as long as we get good news flow, then the Nasdaq influence can only be a positive one. To what extent is anyone's guess, but it only takes some very positive news from Prima for some US funds to take up what could be significant demand for the stock.

I got in to PRR about almost 4 years ago. It's been a long wait to get to this point. I truly believe that almost phase III trial has to complete before final FDA approval, Prima is light years ahead of where it was. There are many reasons for the SP to be significantly re-rated due to Prima getting visibility through the global goggles of the Nasdaq.

Very good time to be in IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.