DGR 12.0% 2.2¢ dgr global limited

Hi All, I bought into DGR on the strength of their OBS holding,...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, I bought into DGR on the strength of their OBS holding, I have too much tied up in gold stocks to make another direct investment in any more gold stocks so I opted to spread the risks, in hind sight probably a mistake. On past history DGR looks more and more like a mish -mash black hole eminently suited for the classic "show and tell" executive gravy train. IMO ,when a company gets the incredible luck that DGR has had w.r.t. OBS had they should reward the SHers with at least part of the OBS pay out. The chances of any other of their investments coming good in the long term isn't ,IMO, very great, don't bank on the share prices on the AIM to increase the DGR share price either, IMO NAV's based on "prospects" mean B.A. that's possibly why the sp isn't rising. In exploration a bird in the hand is worth rather more than two in the bush!OBS was , far and away their best investment! I'd rather they paid me part of the cash at least. OBS looks a great long term bet shame it was sold so cheaply but maybe OBS considered raising funds in the foreseeable future would be too difficult, the bird in the hand syndrome?I guess the gravy train will be able to roll on uninterrupted for years if DGR don't release the cash! We will probably get nix! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $65.11K 2.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142857 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 383000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.