DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

How much are Directors earning from combined directorships, page-19

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Have been making comments of a like nature for some time now, Warwindra. The directors do not give a damn for LTSH. They are ripping the stuffing out of any money available in all the companies under the umbrella of DGR. The CEO is earning some $1.1 million per year with his joint directorships, so why would he want to change anything! Other directors are earning between $200-$500k, so again why would they want to change anything! They still have the hide to arrange bonuses as well. The reality is, the money from OBS is theirs .....to spend how they like and pay themselves for the next few years. Why.... because they can. The shareholders who put in the money are the last ones for their consideration. Our money has already been spent! This is new money and will keep them in the lifestyles that they are now accustomed to. There may be, could be wrong, another new company or two which will create new directorships for them.

Am cynical or what? It comes from losing some 80% of my investment over the years, because I trusted these fellows to actually look after the shareholders they represent. No such luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.813K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.