CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

i must have been pretty tired when i did my last post...she is...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i must have been pretty tired when i did my last post...she is already in administration. what i meant is (it will be sad if she is wound up)....

cuzo, no doubt u know this situation with cmr more than me...my interest is fleeting (i remember the stock from the ian huntley coverage of old) - i hope he is embarrassed with is coverage.

i might well be wrong but id be expecting quite a bit of seed capital to get sunk in here for a select few before a relisting meaning a lot more scrip than the old cmr had. would probably then need a consolidation before another placement to instos?

what id be wanting to see before considering an investment is a clear explanation re the plant/metallurgical problems and how they have been overcome. im still scratching my head a bit about how cmr went bust when i remember seeing photographs of coils of produced rolled copper, just weeks before the copper/wider market bottomed and the copper price came roaring back. browns plains is supposed to have the 4th largest lead deposit in the world from memory? again, i dont know the company real well but its a copper/lead deposit yes?

but id definately want more transparency into a go forward than was the case from management before she went bust. i remember there was a poster on the cmr thread warning of the metallurgical problems during the boom days & he was torn to shreds. would love to hear from that poster again and get his thoughts on the possible chances that a rebirth could have for success. if the metallurigical problems are that severe, maybe it cant be done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.