NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

how much are we worth

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Well guys..who wants to have a go at some valuations for fun? Cant watch the screen with excitement right now as NRU are having a slight retrace. I dont think it will last too long. The Altyntor deposit is a key deposit in my mind for NRU. Just to give you an idea on the scale of advanced projects acquired..this is only one deposit that is part of the Solton-Sary project. The Solton-Sary project is only 1 of 6 highly advanced gold projects to be acquired. Details on Altyntor deposit is below.

"Balance gold reserves (1+2) of the Altyntor area were evaluated by Territorial Reserves Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic in 2005 and comprise 6,97 t of gold with average grade of 3,48 g/t in the amount of 2981.1 kg of gold.

In 1997 mining at the Altyntor area was ceased and the Altyntor open pit was put on care and maintenance due to the inexpediency of mining in conditions of a continuous gold price fall and low throughout metal recovery. The open pit was closed but the processing plant of the Solton-Sary mine continued to operate on cleaning of gravity tailings. The recovery of gold reached a maximum level at gravity limits by 2001. "

Now this is an open cut deposit. There are 32000 ounces per ton.

6.97 x 32000 = 223,000 ounces at 3.48 g/t just at Altyntor.

The Solton-Sary project alone contains roughly 20 t of gold.

"The deposit consists of 3 areas - Buchuk, Ak-Tash, Altyn-Tor. Total probable reserves at the deposit are about 20 t."

20 x 32000 - 640,000 ounces of gold.

I would of been happy with acquiring just this project but there are 5 other projects at advanced stages that have also produced gold in the past.

The word will get around IMO. She may not run up today but I'll wait as I believe NRU wont stay at these prices. I wont be selling.

Info found from the website below.

http://www.kyrgyzaltyn.kg/solton_sary_en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.