AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

how much avb is too much (seriously)?, page-11

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Upon re-re-reading the VOR announcement of 17th June...

Showing the Canaa block, much of which is held by AVB (from Xstrata originally), talking about AVB getting 150m shares in VOR, FAA being paid for legal work in shares for licence transfer, and a strategic alliance with AVB... gave me the IMPRESSION that AVB was surrendering tenements in exchange for VOR shares. But nowhere are such tenements detailed.... The only tenements highlighted (in blue) are the proposed ones from Xstrata. Frustrating.

No dissent expressed here on this particular view/interpretation.

It is really difficult, but then I am pretty dumb. ... the penny doesn't drop easily.

WHAT Strategic Alliance with AVB ??? what does that mean? Great sounding term, but what does it mean? Why are the details of it secret.

Another interpretation may be that AVB is getting the shares in return for setting up the whole Xstrata Deal for VOR. Like a Facilitators Fee. Supporting this is the fact that FAA Legal and AVB only get "paid" (in shares) if the deal comes off. That is "..in the event that the licences are granted" as they state.

So I now think this is the preferred (and corrected) interpretation.

I suggest (and am happy to hear any other interpretations of course) that AVB is not surrendering any leases to VOR. It has put in work, acted as go-between, put in the hours negotiating this significant Carajas holding for VOR, and as they say, provided the leases are transferred to VOR... AVB gets paid 150m shares (as a Facilitators Success Fee).

So AVB gains 150m VOR shares, not in exchange for any asset, but in return for AVB Management Time and Effort and using their Xstrata Connections. At 0.6c x 150m the value is notionally $900,000 into kitty. Good work.! Perhaps not $significant for a $80m MC company, but IF VOR find anything useful, and there is at least one extremely interesting target-prospect next to the recent Vale Paulo Alfonso discovery.. to make it interesting... AVB gets a benefit, and certainly first option on any action!

I hope that clears it up....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.