AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

how much avb is too much (seriously)?, page-3

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    How much or how deep!? Balls Deep. Why?

Because we are 9 weeks OR less away from receiving funding to transform our company from explorer to producer. There is no doubt that this WILL happen and as pessimistic as the markets have been over the last few years, its understandable for the weary to stick on their cautious caps though in doing so will only result in total and utter regret. Regret you didn't buy a AVB at a time where some could be accused of daylight robbery. They are cheap people, damn cheap - 7c LOL!

If you are patient enough like myself, dig deep, plant your seeds and hold tight you will be making one of the best investment decisions that the asx rarely supply investors these days. Ramping? Sure. Why not, the writing is on the wall, the evidence is in the ground and make no mistake, the beer will flow by the dozens on the evening they announce the 12m shortfall. I don't expect a massive rise immediately, slow and steady shall win the race and I can not wait for the day where I walk into NAB and tell them i'm closing down my mortgage account

Happy days :)

Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others a re greedy.

ps. Thanks to Freehold & Kalenn for your efforts guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.