PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

How much Bigger can Longonjo get !

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    I have just finished crunching the numbers from that last round of drilling, it took me a while because I had to go back a recheck it several times !. This Longonjo deposit is rapidly shaping up to be the "Mother" of all REE's AND it is still open/untested on many boundaries !

Based on a 50x50m grid, Raw numbers for the new drill holes are around 6 Mt @ 2.68%TREO and 0.57% NdPr while maintaining the ore to waste ratio below 1:0.1; a couple of sanitation holes were included on the southern boundary which were thankfully barren, so the waste number of 0.1 is a little high ! These numbers conform with those in the PFS so should again upgrade a significant portion of the Inferred Resource into a Measured Reserve.

I say raw numbers because quite a few of this batch of holes were drilled to a depth of 80 metres ie into the underlying Fresh Rock. So lacking further information as to the boundary I have been conservative and applied the SG of 1.42 to the total; which we know to be incorrect as the fresh rock's SG is somewhere nearer to 2,53,

What is immediately obvious is that Last years Mineral Resource estimate of 3.3Mt TREO containing 735kt NdPr (known to be cut); is nowhere near what Longonjo will potentially end up becoming, if /when it ever gets fully delineated; Considering we started off with only looking at the top 20-30 metres of weathered material and that we now know it has been tested to 80 metres and it is STILL in ore ! I would not be surprised to hear that the Mineral Resource ends up well over : Ten Million tonnes TREO and Three million tonnes NdPr.

At those numbers Longonjo WILL be the biggest Rare Earth mine in the World,

And Remember, just in case we ever run out ,there is always the Coola and Monte Verde prospects just across the tracks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.