BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

re: sylvan is the man i am NOT a shareholder at present and i...

1. 82 Posts.
    re: sylvan is the man i am NOT a shareholder at present and i have NO intentions of buying at present and i am NOT an ex staff member . however being involved in the industry and having very good contacts in the Victoria Club i am happy to tell you what i know in an endeavour to help everyone . Yes i did sell from 3.6 cents down to about 2.5 when i was getting good information which i was able to confirm .i know that one CON-MAN is currently subject to heavy investigation up there in NSW from the Office of Consumer Affairs but i dont think it relates to BRO . However i cant confirm but i think some companies 100% owned by BRO will have liquidators appointed very soon and surely this will not help the share price ,but it could be a clean out with a view to a clean start . i have some other info but cant confirm so will not post it yet but i do have a gut feeling if i was a holder i would try to see at .005 with a view to buying back in after the 16th november at .003 but thats only my personal thoughts so dont hold me responsable . If i confirm anything i will post but in meantime all should be careful and dont risk what you cant afford to write off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.